You Create, We Translate
Welcome to Lingua Greca Translations, your premium online portal into the world of Greek technical translation. If you need a trusted, reliable translation provider, look no further. Our company is a boutique single language provider offering translations services in the following language combinations:
English, French and German into Greek &
Greek into English and French
Sounds all Greek to you?
The company was founded in 2012 by Catherine and Christos, who happily worked as freelance translators for many years before deciding to create a ‘one-stop shop’ for Greek technical translation services for local and international companies. The hand-picked freelancers we cooperate with complement our team with their extensive experience in multiple fields.
Our main specializations are Information Technology (Catherine was Google’s main Greek reviewer and is currently Apple’s lead Greek localizer), Life Sciences, Technical and Gaming (Christos has been translating gambling texts for the past 10 years).
The translation of a document, software, manual or promotional campaign is an intricate process, which requires the translator to have a deep knowledge of the source and target languages, as well as the cultures and industries involved. The purpose is for the final product to appear as if it's been specifically written for the target market.
Lingua Greca Translations was founded under two very important principles, both of which we still live by today: to offer our clients a true, one-stop Greek translation service that they can depend on. We will help you get the right message across and offer you a competitive advantage by providing high-quality translation and editing services by professionals with a university background & extensive experience. Our services are highly sought after by people all over the world and our reputation for excellence and devotion to the client’s needs speaks for itself.
We Care About Our Customers
In 2013, we translated the popular guide for translation buyers, Translation: Getting It Right, into Greek. This guide is an excellent tool for Greek company owners and executives to make the right decisions when it comes to buying translations.
Customer care is one of our top priorities, so we'll be there to help even after the delivery of the translated text. We can be reached 24/7 at any time of the year, including holidays. Furthermore, you can rest assured that your sensitive information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Why Choose Us
- Translation is our passion. We are truly interested in and keep up with our fields of specialization.
- We are not jacks of all trades, i.e. we don't translate every text nor from any language. We offer translation services only in the languages and fields we are experienced in.
- Most of the projects are completed directly by us. In the rare cases we outsource, your texts will be reviewed by one of us before they are delivered to you.
- We are solution providers. If you need services other than translation or translation in a different language pair, we will be happy to help and recommend an esteemed colleague or offer you advice on how to find what you are looking for.
- We have lived, studied and worked in the countries of our source languages (UK, France, Germany), hence we are familiar with the different cultures.
- We believe in CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and try actively to become better every day through webinars, conferences and seminars. We also believe in giving back, so we regularly offer advice to other translators and freelancers through our blog, interviews, social media, book contributions and presentations in conferences. Check out our Mentions & Accomplishments for more details.
Bringing You More
Our site also offers an informative blog covering a wide array of subjects including translation, languages, freelancing, blogging, social media and business. We strive to offer reliable, up-to-date information designed to inform, empower and entertain you along the way. We are active on social media, especially Twitter @LinguaGreca, which has been voted among the Top 25 Twitterers 3 years in a row (2011-2013) in the Language Lovers competition.
We proudly support the Quality in Translation campaign.